Saturday 19 November 2011

Ganpati Guest House Varanasi

This is some of my reason why i choose this place to stay while im in Varanasi ..


# Because of the name. Ganpati is other name of Ganesha the Lord of Obstacles, both of a material and spiritual order, my favourite hindu God.

# Reasonable Price


# The colour of building make me melt, oranges is my favourite colour

# Just 3 minute walk to Ganges, 10 minute walk to the market and surrounded by the temple



# Clean Room

# Helpfull staff even some of not friendly


# Have Roof Top of Resto with the cheap price


# Good view to see the Sunrise in Ganges


# Have a Big painting of Ganesha in back wall

But some of point in this place make me upset like the wifi not work, the internet too slowly many website baned , and the taxi from hotel that i order to take me back to train station at 4 am is terrible because , one of stranger man sit inside our taxi, i dont know who is he, when i try to complain the man just yell at us (very weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment