Tuesday 17 August 2021

Ladakh India - Little Tibet (II)


"All know the way , but very few actually walk it"   (Buddha)


After three days of resting, my condition is getting better. So i started walking around and booked a trip to visit some Buddhist monasteries around Ladakh.

Why does Ladakh have little tibet name...? Because a lot of tibetan refugees moved here and have a big influence on the spirituality and daily lives of the people of ladakh.

Even though my 8 days journey here was not easy, but I am falling in love with this land. And make promise , I will come back and explore another side of the ladakh



The Monastery : Hemis Monastery, Shey Monastery , Thiksey Monastery & Shanti Stupa



Cost of Journey :

I rent 5 hour car for 150 US$ (5 hour you have enough time to visit theree monasteries around)

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Didnt know international tourism is open again in India

    ReplyDelete