Sunday 20 October 2019

Bhutan - Hidden Land Of Happiness


Been age, not updating my blog. Life just so busy, struggle between work, marathon training (yes im serious marathon runner now), take care my (fiv) cat and also travel.

Here is quick review of my journey around Bhutan.

Bhutan is quiet pricey country. You need to spent around 250U$/day and everything should be arranged by the travel agent.

I choose  Druk Asia which is best decision ever. They are very helpfull and say yes to everything you order. They have 7 day trips.  Start from Paro - Timphu and Punakha.

I don't know , im very sick when i fly there. Have bad coughing and pain back. Try my best to get medicine in Bangkok but not much help.

But when im landing in Paro, i feel the air so fresh and clean . 10 minute standing there and suddenly my coughing gone. Look like the air there has miracle.

It is just the beginning... and the miracle still continues..

Prayer, Buddhist Chanting, Animal, People all happy around...



(china - tibet border)

This is Kira, national dress for women . An ankle length dress consisting of a rectangular piece of woven fabric. Local women wear it to respect the place like monastery and also the pallace. I wear it almost everyday. Quiet comfortable and look beautiful.



To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment